PRO12-48M H Programmable Battery Indicator with hour meter. Works on most batteries as well as custom batteries. Can be set to use on 19 standard battery types as well as user defined ranges.
- LED Bar display of 10 LEDs (Red (1), Yellow (2), Green (7)
- LCD Hour Meter display
- Meter resets to show partial increase of charge when battery pack is not fully recharged. Other meters will not show any increase in charge unless fully charged.
- Initial set-up is confirmed when the meter is turned on and the numeric battery voltage displays the voltage of the battery pack.
- Normal (Nor mode) -
- Pre-programmed for 19 most common discharge curves. User selects the one to fit their battery discharge characteristics.
- User (User mode) -
- Set empty voltage value per cell 1.40 to 2.20 volts (7 to 57.2 volts)
- Set full voltage value per cell 1.70 to 2.30 volts (8.5 to 59.8 volts)
- Set charging voltage reset value per cell 1.80 to 2.50 (9 to 65 volts)
- Set number of cells from 5 to 26 (2 volts per cell or 10 to 52 volts)
- Voltage Range - nominal 12-48 VDC
- Accuracy - + or - 0.5%
- Charging delay time 200 seconds
- Discharging delay time 155 seconds
- Waterproof Level IP65
- Nominal current draw 25 milliamps
- Weight 4 ounces
- 52mm barrel diameter (2.04")
- 56mm face diameter (2.21")
- 65mm depth without male connector (2.56")
- Meter, U-shaped mounting bracket and nuts
- Male 8 pin connector, with metal pins and 6" lead wire